PRINCETON CONCERT ARRANGED

DUAL MEETING OF MUSICAL CLUBS IN JORDAN HALL TO PRECEDE GAME.

The University Musical Clubs will hold a dual concert in conjunction with the Princeton Musical Clubs the night before the Princeton game, Friday, November 6, in Jordan Hall, Boston. For many years past the University Clubs have annually held a dual concert with Yale on the night preceding the football game; the concert taking place in which ever city the game was to occur. Thus every other year there was no large concert given by the University Clubs in Boston.

Last year for the first time the various reasons that had formerly prevented the University Clubs from combining with those of Princeton were removed, and a dual concert was held in Princeton the night previous to the Harvard-Princeton football game. The concert proved to be successful in every way, and should the same success be repeated this year, it will doubtless be made an annual fixture. By this plan Boston is assured of an annual dual concert given by the University Clubs in conjunction with those of either Yale or Princeton, alternating in accordance with the football schedule.

Tickets are $1.50 and $2.00; an advance sale open only to University students will begin next Monday and will continue throughout the week from 5 to 5.30 o'clock in Thayer 12. The general public sale of tickets will commence about October 27.