GATES OPEN AT ONE O'CLOCK

Regulations for Spectators at Stadium.--Game Called at 2.45.

The following regulations will be in force at Soldiers Field this afternoon:

The gates will be opened at 1 o'clock the game will begin at 2.45 o'clock, and probably will be finished by 5 o'clock.

Retiring rooms for ladies have been established at the base of the east tower, and under sections 8, 28, and 32.

Green tickets admit to the wooden stands and the parapet; blue tickets are for reserved seats, and H. A. A. and season tickets admit to those sections specially reserved for holders of the same.

Automobiles may enter the parking space from North Harvard street and the Brighton Speedway. Tickets at 50 cents each on sale only at the gate, will admit an automobile with its entire party to the parikng space, which is enclosed by heavy wire. Regular tickets will then admit to the field. Automobiles may also be left on the Speedway between the boathouse and the bridge gate, or on the Charles River Road, directly opposite. No vehicles are to be left on North Harvard or Boylston streets.

Spectators must keep their seats until the game is over. Ushers have instructions to allow no one to stand in the aisles or entrances while the game is in progress. Persons leaving their seats must leave the field.