ACTORS HAVE REARRANGED DATES

Cambridge Performances of Dramatic Club December 8 and 10.

The fall performances of the Dramatic Club to be given in Cambridge will take place in Brattle Hall on the evenings of December 8 and 10 and not on December 7 and 8 as previously announced. The Boston performance will be given on December 9. Efforts are being made to secure the new Toy Theatre for that night, as it is superior to either Jordan or Copley Halls for the purposes of the club.

P. C. Rogers '16 will manage the stage end of the production and H. H. Shaw '16 has been elected business manager for the ensuing year. The plays this year are to be under the personal direction of Clayton D. Gilbert, head of the Dramatic Department of the New England Conservatory of Music.

Undergraduates and graduates of Harvard and Radcliffe must have all plays intended for the fall production of the Dramatic Club in the hands of H. S. Ballou, Jr., '15, Holworthy 1, before 6 o'clock on October 20. Professor G. P. Baker '87, H. T. Parker '89, of the Boston Transcript, and F. Ballard, a former winner of the Craig Prize, will be the judges of the competition.

Though the competition is intended primarily for a long play, one-act pieces will also be considered.