ROUNDING INTO FINAL FORM

COMPLETE SCHEDULE AIMS TO PUT FINISHING TOUCHES ON ELEVEN.

University football practice yesterday was the most complete afternoon's work that has been given to the squad this season. A long black-board talk in the Locker Building, a short secret session in the baseball cage and the usual closed practice in the Stadium constituted the work given to the men in the final perfecting of the team which is to contest with Yale Saturday.

The whole football situation assumed a brighter aspect with the return of Soucy and the splendid form which Brickley is daily showing in his drop-kicking. Soucy was again in playing clothes for the first time since his injury and took light exercise in the form of a long run around the track. Although his condition cannot possibly warrant his return to the game as a regular he will doubtless be able to get into action for at least a part of the contest, probably as a relief to Wallace. Weston was forced to lay off for the day because of a cold. Smith, who hurt his leg in the Brown game, will be out for the rest of the season and Sweetser's bad ankle has forced him to lay off indefinitely, but with the exception of these two men the coaches have their full force of regulars from which to develop a finely organized machine, the perfection of which has been retarded because of injuries. Final practice will be held in the Stadium today, and the team departs for New Haven tomorrow.

The line-up of the University team was as follows: l.e., T. J. Coolidge; l.t., Parson; l.g., Pennock; c., Wallace; r.g., Withington; r.t., Trumbull; r.e., Hardwick; q.b., Logan; l.h.b., Mahan; r.h.b., Bradlee; f.b., Francke.