CERCLE FRANCAIS CAST NAMED

RADCLIFFE STUDENTS INCLUDED IN CHARACTERS.--SALE OF TICKETS.

Work on "Les Petites Godins," the play offered this year by the Cercle Francias, is progressing rapidly. Two performances, one in Agassiz House on December 2, and one in Copley Hall on December 3, will be given, tickets for which are now on sale by C. W. Cheney '15, Grays 6.

The cast of the play is almost completed. The main character in the play, that of Godin, is taken by H. Scholle '18. The other parts are chosen, for the present as follows: Juglar,  C. G. Paulding '18 Rebiffe,  H. W. Salisbury '18 Hector,  A. Shortt '17 Prosper,  H. D. Jordan '18 Seraphin,  T. Nelson '19 Leon,  P. A. Bedard '17

Minor parts will probably be taken by J. R. Dos Passos '16, C. Laporte '16 and R. Littell '18.

Parts taken by members of the Radcliffe Cercle, who have consented to assist in the production are: Fanny Bilbock  Margery Brown '16 Madame Malechard,  Nanciebell Rodgers '16 Celeste,  Doris Halman '16 Jeanne,  Marjorie Williams '17 Cesarine,  Priscilla May '17 Clapote,  Dorothy Moran '15 Une Passagere,  Ruth Babson '16

Rehearsals are taking place daily under the direction of Edouard Darmand, of the National Conservatory of Paris.