A REAL DINNER TO THE TEAM.

When an eleven representing the University triumphs over Yale by a score so decisive and memorable as thirty-six to nothing, it deserves a more public and general tribute than the usual dinner, given by the Harvard Club to the players and coaches at which only a limited number of guests can be present.

The team belongs to the University, and, as a result of its work at New Haven, the University belongs to the team, so both should celebrate the splendid season and its brilliant finale. As the score of the team against Yale surpassed all previous scores, so should the banquet celebrating the event surpass all previous banquets.

A monster demonstration should be given the team at some Boston hotel, to which all graduates and undergraduates should be invited. The CRIMSON believes that fully a thousand men in the University would be glad to pay a reasonable subscription and attend this dinner. Surely the time is ripe for such a celebration.

The CRIMSON suggests that the Student Council in conjunction with the Alumni Association make arrangements for such a banquet.