SEVEN IN SECOND HOCKEY GAME

B. A. A. AND UNIVERSITY TEAMS WILL CLASH AT ARENA TONIGHT.

The University hockey team will play the second game this season with the B. A. A. seven at the Arena this evening at 8.15 o'clock. The B. A. A. has its usual strong team this year with several former University players in its line-up including A. F. Sortwell '13, T. Chadwick '13, S. T. Hopkins '14, S. T. Hicks '07.

The B. A. A. forwards are superior to the University line-men in speed and individual brilliancy, but it is doubtful if they have as good team-work. The University players have had more practice than the B. A. A. seven and have been steadily improving in team-play. The University defense is fully as strong as the B. A. A. with the result that the game should be very close.

The two teams will line up as follows: UNIVERSITY.  B. A. A. Curtis, l.w.  r.w., Sortwell Baldwin, l.c.  r.c., Hicks G. Townsend, r.c.  l.c., Hopkins Kissel, r.w.  l.w., Osgood Claflin, c.p.  c.p., Robbins Morgan, p.  p., Clifford Wylde, g.  g., Chadwick

The University squad consisting of Teams A to E and substitutes had a brisk scrimmage at the Arena yesterday afternoon in preparation for tonight's game. The team-play of teams A and B had noticeably improved and the shooting and passing was more accurate than it has been heretofore. The second string men are rounding into form rapidly and there will soon be a good number of able substitutes available. In all probability Phillips, who has been taking light practice lately, will not play to night.