PICTURES, LIVES AND GOWNS

Attention of Seniors Called to Number of Things, Among Them Album Advertising and Book-Plates.

The last third of the Senior class, including those men from Taylor to Zehner, should have their sittings this week, as next Saturday is the last day of the period arranged. This week is also the last opportunity for men who did not have their sittings at the time assigned.

There are still a very large number of men who have not yet sent in lives. Though all were due March 1, 250 are still out, and 30 have been sent in without names.

Attention is again called to the competition for the design of the book-plate for the Album, which ends March 15. Designs should be sent to R. H. Kettell '14, Holworthy 15. This competition is open only to members of the Senior class.

The fifteen men who have been asked to write articles for the Album must return them to the committee today. Those who wish to assist in getting advertisements for the Album may get blank contracts at Stoughton 4. To each man who obtains two pages of advertising, an Album will be presented free.

Up to the present time only 102 Seniors have been measured for caps and gowns. It is absolutely essential that every Senior have a cap and gown, and this is positively the last week to get measured for outfits at $4.25. After March 7 they will cost $4.75. No payments are required when the measurements are taken. 1914 CLASS DAY COMMITTEE.