PLAN MANY SUMMER COURSES

Announcement of Tuitionary Offerings of School to Extend from July 1 to August 12 Complete.

Announcement has been made of the University Summer School for 1914, which will be open from July 1 to August 12. Courses will be given in Astronomy, Botany, Chemistry, Economics, Education, Engineering, English, Oral English, and Public Speaking, Fine Arts, French, Geology, German, Government, History, Italian, Latin, Mathematics, Metallurgy, Philosophy, Physics, Physical Education, Psychology, Sociology, and Spanish. All courses except those in Engineering, Geology, Metallurgy, and Shopwork are open to women as well as men. Most of these courses will count toward an A.B., M.A., or S.B. degree.

The school will be open five days a week, the courses usually being conducted in the morning. There will be several public lectures and readings in connection with the school, as well as excursions to points of historical interest, under expert guidance. A fee of $3 will be charged for registration, and the price of tuition will range from $15 to $40. A full list of courses is posted in University Hall. Any additional information may be obtained from the Secretary of the Summer School, University 19.