LAST OPPORTUNITIES FOR SENIORS

Pictures, and Lives Must Receive Attention.--Price of Gowns Rises.

Special attention is called to members of the Senior class that today and tomorrow are the last days for men included between Taylor and Zehner to have their sittings at Notman's. Owing to the fact that 215 men have failed to make appointments, one extra week has been added as an extension of time, but Seniors are warned that March 15 will positively be the last day, as the Album must go to press on that date, without fail. The class lives also need serious attention, as 210 of these have failed to come in. Designs for book-plates must be sent in to R. H. Kettell '14, Holworthy '15, before the close of next week. Men are to be reminded that the winner of this competition receives a prize of three albums. Failure to attend to lives and photographs will mean an "Honor Roll" of the negligent ones in the back of the Album.

Measure for Gowns Before Monday.

There are still a large number of men who have not been measured for caps and gowns. Seniors are reminded that the price until Monday is $4.25, and after that date $4.75. It will greatly facilitate prompt delivery of the gowns if men will get measured at the Co-operative Society immediately.