Sign Chart for Tennis Courts

Beginning today, several important changes will be made in the system of reservation of tennis courts. The new regulations will be in effect on all courts on Jarvis and Holmes Fields from 7.45 to 5.45 daily. A chart showing the courts and the hours will be placed at Jarvis Field. All men desiring to play should sign their names on this chart in the space opposite the particular court and hour they choose. Courts can be engaged only for half hour periods, beginning either at a quarter of or a quarter past the hour, and no man may take more than three periods.

A blue-book for a limited number of courts for the afternoon only, will be placed in Leavitt & Peirce's daily from 8 to 1.15. In the afternoon all reservations must be made at Jarvis Field. Any man playing on a court without signing for it on the chart may be put off by anyone who signs for that hour. All players must be on time, otherwise their courts will be forfeited to those waiting. Standard time for the courts will be that shown on Memorial Hall Tower.