SOCCER ELEVEN VS. YALE AT 3

SECOND GAME OF LEAGUE SERIES ON SOLDIERS FIELD THIS AFTERNOON.

The University association football team will meet Yale today on Soldiers Field at 3 o'clock in the second intercollegiate game on the University's schedule. Yale opened her intercollegiate season on March 16 when she lost to the strong Pennsylvania team by the score of 6 to 3. After a week of hard practice the Yale team defeated Haverford by 3 goals to 2, showing marked improvement in all departments of the game. Continued improvement throughout the week resulted in a victory over Columbia on March 30 by the score of 5 to 4, a muddy field preventing any particularly fast playing. The team-play of Yale was again evident in this contest.

The Harvard team has only played one game in the intercollegiate series, defeating Cornell last Thursday by 7 goals to 1. The playing of the University team in this game was very encouraging, although the heavy field and the bad weather did not permit of any very brilliant work.

The teams will line-up in the following order. HARVARD.  YALE. Nichols, g.  g., Rodie Storer, r.f.b.  l.f.b., Shepard Hudner, l.f.b.  r.f.b., Gamble Grant, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Shutter Francke, c.h.b.  c.h.b., Burrowes Fenn, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Gifford Smart, r.c.f.  l.o.f., Robins Jennings, r.i.f.  r.i.f., Bright Baker, c.f.  c.f., Gray Carnochan, l.i.f.  r.i.f., Tucker Weld, l.c.f.  r.c.f., Tripp