SUMMER CURRICULUM ENLARGED

School of Architecture to Offer Three Courses in Ten Week Term.

Announcement has been made of the summer courses to be given in the School of Architecture of the University for the summer of 1914. Only three courses will be given: Architecture S4a, an elementary course by Assistant Professor J. S. Humphreys; Architecture S4b, an intermediate course on architectural design, by Assistant Professor J. S. Humphreys; and Architecture S4c. an advanced course in architectural design by Professor E. J. A. Duquesne. All the courses will last for a period of 10 weeks, from June 22 to August 29, and the fee for each course is $45--with a registration fee of $5 in the case of those members of the course who are not registered in the University.

Students must register at the office of Professor W. C. Sabine. Dean of the Graduate Schools of Applied Science, University 16. Students who have already been registered in the School of Architecture may register on the opening day without further formality, and others will be admitted to the summer school who can show that they are prepared to do the required work. Such students should apply in advance and should submit testimonials showing that they have the preparation necessary for the course in which they wish to enroll. Enquiries should be sent to Professor H. L. Warren, Chairman of the Council of the School of Architecture.