ELIMINATION TESTS TOMORROW

SELECTIVE PROCESS TO DECIDE PARTICIPANTS IN TRACK FINALS.

The first of the preliminary trials of the thirty-ninth annual track and field games of the Intercollegiate Association of Amateur Athletes of America will be held in the Stadium tomorrow afternoon at 2.30 o'clock. The trials in three field events will be held at this time while the first track trials will come at 3 o'clock, when the 100-yard dash heats will be run off.

Heats in all track events except the mile and two-mile runs will be completed tomorrow. On Saturday, only the semi-finals of the two dashes and two hurdle races, and the finals of all other track events will remain. Nine men will enter the finals of the quarter. In the field trials, only eight competitors in each event will remain for Saturday's finals. All events Saturday will begin at 3 o'clock.

Twenty-six colleges represented by 585 entries will take part in the games. Yale with 73, heads the list, Cornell has 68, Harvard 58.

There will be no reserved tickets for tomorrow's preliminaries, all seats being 50 cents. Reserved seats for Saturday at $1 and $1.50 may be obtained at Amee's, Co-operative Branch, Leavitt & Peirce's, the Rendezvous, and Wright & Ditson's, both Cambridge and Boston stores. General admission tickets at 50 cents may also be obtained at Leavitt & Peirce's