DUAL MEET IN JORDAN HALL

HARVARD AND DARTMOUTH MUSICAL CLUBS TO JOIN IN CONCERT TONIGHT.

The University Glee, Mandolin, and Banjo Clubs will give a dual concert with Dartmouth in Jordan Hall this evening at 8.15 o'clock. This will be the only concert given by either of the organizations in Boston this spring.

The fall concert with Dartmouth, an annual fixture until last year, has had to be abandoned and it is hoped that the spring meeting may permanently take its place. Of especial note will be the singing of the two Glee-Clubs, both of which will render the same selections that they will use in the Intercollegiate Glee Club Meet tomorrow night. The members of the Dartmouth clubs will arrive at North Station this afternoon at 4.40 o'clock, and after having dinner in town, the men will come out to Cambridge, where they become the guests of the members of the University Musical Clubs.

Tickets at $1.50 and $1.00 are on sale at Jordan Hall, Herrick's Hotel Touraine, and at the Co-operative Branch.

Glee Club Competition Tomorrow.

Tomorrow morning, the Dartmouth and University Glee Clubs leave for New York, where they will compete in Carnegie Hall in an Intercollegiate Glee Club Meet. This contest, in which the Glee Clubs of Columbia, Dartmouth, Harvard, and Pennsylvania will compete, will be the first of its kind in American college circles, and if the public give it sufficient support, it is probable that it will be made an annual affair.