ROUTE FOR RACES COMPLETE

TRAINS CONNECTING FOR NEXT FRIDAY'S CONTESTS ON THE THAMES.

The University crew management has given final announcement that the annual race with Yale will be held at New London, June 19. At 4.40 o'clock the University race will be rowed up-stream, starting from the Bridge and finishing at Gales Ferry. There will be no second crew four-oar race will start at 10.40 o'clock in the morning at Gales Ferry, racing down-stream and finishing at the Navy Yard. Immediately after this race the two Freshman crews will race from Gales Ferry to the Bridge.

A special train will leave the South Station next Friday, at 11.50 A. M., Back Bay at 11.55 A. M. stopping at Providence at 12.56 noon, and arriving in New London at 2.25 P. M. in ample time for the 4.30 o'clock contest. Special excursion tickets for this train at $3.50 from Boston and $2.25 from Providence may be purchased at Leavitt & Peirce's or at the station.

Arrangements of Harvard Club.

The Boston Harvard Club has arranged to run a special train for the use of members and their guests. The train will leave the South Station Friday at 7.31 A. M. Back Bay at 7.36, and will reach New London in time for the University second crew race. The Freshman race follows immediately after.

After the races luncheon will be served on the steamer "Chester W. Chapin" which has been engaged for the exclusive use of members and their guests. The steamer will sail up the sound while luncheon is served. The club train will leave New London immediately after the race, a box supper being served on route.

Reports of Ball Game and Race.

Through the courtesy of the "Boston Globe" arrangements have been made for news service at the Harvard Club on the afternoon of the Yale game at New Haven, next Tuesday, and also on the afternoon of the race, whereby members can be in immediate communication with the progress of these events.