THURSDAY CONCERTS IN SANDERS

Personnel of Symphony Orchestra Unimpaired by European War.

The Boston Symphony Orchestra will give the usual Thursday evening concerts in Sanders Theatre this year, the dates being October 22, November 12, December 10, January 14, February 4, February 25, March 25, and April 29. Tickets for the series will be $7 each, to be obtained at the public sale on Saturday, October 17, at Kent's Bookstore, Harvard square.

This is the thirty-fourth season of the orchestra, and under the leadership of Dr. Muck as conductor, and with a personnel but little affected by the European conflict, it is hoped that this will be an entirely successful season. The announcement of the Boston season includes the names of some of the most distinguished musicians that the profession affords. The soloists will be Mesdames Julia Culp, Elena Gerhardt, Florence Hinkle; and Messrs Pasquale Amato, Harold Bauer, Leonard Borwick, Ferrucio Busoni, Osip Gabrilowitsch, Frizt Kreisler, Jacques Thiband and Anton Witek.

With this unusual list of soloists and with the personnel of the orchestra unimpaired, Dr. Muck has every prospect of maintaining the orchestra in its high level of achievement, and of holding the apreciation of the public which the organization has educated and built up in Boston and the other cities where it has played.