HAUGHTON CUP SERIES NEEDS MEN

Unless Three Teams Are Formed the Games Will be Discontinued.

More men are needed to report for the Haughton Cup football series. Only six men have signed up for the series in the blue-books at Leavitt & Peirce's so far, and not all of these have reported for practice. Obviously, unless more interest is taken, the series will be a failure. One team has already been formed from members of the second squad, but in order to make the series a success there must be at least three teams in the contest. Last year there were three teams which played a series of fifteen games.

Anyone desiring to participate in the series should report at the Locker Building this afternoon at 3 o'clock to Coach Guild and D. Miller '16. Freshmen are ineligible, but all men from the three upper classes who have ever played football at all have an excellent opportunity to secure individual instruction from experienced coaches.

If enough men to form three teams are not reporting regularly by the end of this week, the series will not be played, and one team, the Invincibles, will arrange a series of games with outside teams.