PRINCETON GAME PLANS NEARING COMPLETION

Band Collection Approximates Six Hundred Dollars.--Mass Meeting on Tuesday

Approximately $600 has been secured for the football band by the collection of the past two days and by contributions made at the first football mass meeting. This band will be taken to Princeton, and will also play on the occasion of marches to the field to cheer the team, and at the Yale game.

The second football mass meeting of the year will be held in the Living Room of the Union next Tuesday evening at 8 o'clock, Captain E. W. Mahan '16 and L. H. Leary '05 will speak on the team and the Princeton trip. A new football song will also be sung for the first time.

The undergraduates of the University will assemble next Wednesday afternoon at 3.30 o'clock, and march to the field with the bank to cheer the players before their departure for Princeton.

Sale of Tickets Starts Today

The special tickets for the Princeton trip will be on sale in Thayer Common Room today and tomorrow, and the first part of next week from 9 o'clock to 2 o'clock. The price of the round trip ticket $7.75.

Arrangements should be made to apply for staterooms in pairs as none will be assigned to single applicants. The prices range from 50 cents to $1 per person. Staterooms will be assigned this week only to men who have signed the blue-books, but beginning next week in order to be certain of getting accommodations.

Anyone wanting tickets to the game who has failed to file application before the time limit expired, should apply at the H. A. A. ticket office at once, as there are a rew tickets left which will be given out as applications are handed in.