CHRISTMAS SERVICES ARRANGED

Annual Programs will be Given in Appleton and Andover.

In accordance with the precedent established last year, the annual Christmas service will be held on two evenings, December 20 and 21, at 8.15 o'clock. The Reverend Professor Edward Caldwell Moore chairman of the Board of Preachers, will conduct the services. Under the direction of Dr. A. T. Davison '06, a program of Christmas music will be presented by the choir of Appleton Chapel, assisted by the Choral Society of Radcliffe.

Seats in the Chapel will be reserved for members of the University and of Radcliffe until five minutes before the beginning of the service. After that time the public will be admitted. In order to admit all who wish to attend the service, those who are present on December 20 are, requested not to attend the repetition of the service on the following evening.

A service of Christmas music will be held in the Chapel of Andover Theological Seminary on Wednesday evening. December 22, at 8 o'clock, under the direction of Dr. A. T. Davison '06. The Seminary Choir, assisted by Miss Ethel Rea, soprano, will present a program of Christmas music. The Reverend A. P. Fitch '00. President of Andover Theological Seminary, will read selections from the Scriptures and preach a Christmas sermon. The service will be open to the public.