FIRST CHRISTMAS SERVICE IN CHAPEL MONDAY NIGHT

Special Program of Music to be Given in Appleton.--The Rev. E. C. Moore in Charge.

The annual Christmas carol services will take place in Appleton Chapel on Monday and Tuesday evenings at 8.15 o'clock. The Reverend Edward Caldwell Moore, chairman of the Board of Preachers, will conduct the services. The Appleton Chapel Choir, together with the Choral Society of Radcliffe, will present a program of Christmas music under the direction of Dr. A. T. Davison '06.

Members of the University and Radcliffe will have first choice of seats, but five minutes before the beginning of the service the doors will be opened to the public. As the seating capacity is limited those who attend on Monday are requested not to come on Tuesday.

The final rehearsal for the service will be held in, Appleton Chapel on Monday afternoon, December 20, at 4.45 o'clock. All children of families connected with the University, if accompanied by an older person, are invited to be present at this time.

The following program will be presented: Organ Prelude, Chorale in E major  Franck Chorale, "Sleepers, wake"  Mendelssohn Carol, "Lo, how a Rose e'er blooming"  Praetorius Carol, "The First Nowell" Traditional A Legend  Tschaikowsky Congregational Hymn, "O come, all ye faithful,"  J. Reading Old French Carol, "Bring a torch, Jeannette, Isabella." Noel of the Bressau Waits  Darcieux Carol, "When I see the little Jesu"  Osgood Carol, "Listen, Lordings, unto me"  Osgood Chorale, "Ah! Blessed Jesus, Holy Child"  Bach Organ Postlude.--"Finale (First Sonata)  Guilmant