FRESHMAN SEVEN AT CONCORD

1918 HOCKEY GAME WITH ST. PAUL'S TODAY SHOULD BE EASILY WON.

The Freshman hockey team will play the St. Paul's School seven at Concord this afternoon. The squad will take the 12.30 train from the North Station and the game will be called at 3.15 o'clock. This year the St. Paul's hockey team is not quite as strong as some that have represented the school in past seasons. It was beaten by the Yale University team 6 to 2 and also by an Independent team made up mostly of players now on the Freshman team. However to balance this the Freshman team. However to balance this the Freshman seven has gone back somewhat in its recent games after establishing a brilliant record in the early part of the season. The Freshmen although confident of victory will have to show all of their strength.

The line-ups will be as follows: FRESHMEN.  ST. PAUL'S. Morgan, l.w.  l.w., Robinson Condon, l.c.  r.c., Conover Percy, r.c. (captain),  l.c., Henriques Taylor, r.w.  l.w., Ingalls Pratt, c.p.  c.p., Marshall Gardner, p.  p., Schreiber (captain) Gwathmey, g.  g., Stuart