M. A. C. IS OPPONENT TONIGHT

University Seven Meets Team Defeated by Yale and Princeton and Should Win Easy Victory.

The University hockey team will play the Massachusetts Agricultural College seven in the Arena this evening at 8.15 o'clock. M. A. C. has a fairly strong team this year and has shown up well in the majority of their contests. They were, however, defeated by Princeton 3 to 2, and by Yale 5 to 2.

With the steady improvement of the University team and the present excellence of its game there should be little doubt as to the result of tonight's contest. Morgan will not be in the line-up and Doty will take his place. Doty has been playing a strong, aggressive game this season and is a very capable defense man, as was evidenced by his performance last Saturday night. Wanamaker is doing good work at wing and with an abundance of strong substitutes the University is in excellent condition.

The University and the M. A. C. will probably line up as follows: UNIVERSITY  M. A. C. Cunningham, l.w.  r.w., Chisholm Townsend, l.c.  r.c., Johnson Phillips, r.c.  l.c., Fernald Wanamaker, r.w.  l.w., Wooley Claflin, c.p.  c.p., Ross Doty, p.  p., Archibald Wylde, g.  g., Buttrick

Short Scrimmage Yesterday.

After drill in passing and shooting at the Arena yesterday afternoon the University hockey team defeated the second-string players 3 to 0 in a fast 15-minute scrimmage.

The team-play of the men showed still further improvement and their stick-work was noticeably better. The wings of the University are playing a much stronger game than heretofore and the forwards are, showing greater accuracy in their shooting. Captain Claflin on an individual dash scored for the Univer- sity, and this was followed shortly after by a wing shot by Cunningham. Town-send, on a pass from Phillips scored the other tally. Harte played a consistent game at goal for the substitutes and Baker and Fisher did good work in the line.

The two teams lined up as follows:

TEAM A.  TEAM B.Cunningham, l.w.  r.w., BaldwinTownsend, l.c.  r.c., BakerPhillips, r.c.  l.c., FisherWanamaker, r.w.  l.w., CurtisClaflin, c.p.  c.p., ClarkDoty, p.  p., EckfeldtWyide, g.  g., Hart

Short Scrimmage Yesterday.

The two teams lined up as follows: