LAW SCHOOL COMMITTEES CHOSEN

Plans Outlined for Three Class Smokers and Third-Year Dinner.

All three classes of the Law School are arranging now for their annual smokers which will be held in the Union. The third-year class will hold their smoker on Friday, February 12, while the others are to be announced later. At all of the smokers except the one held by the third-year class there will be members of the faculty in attendance as invited guests. The third-year men are going to invite the faculty to their annual dinner which comes later in the year. The following committee for the smoker has been appointed from the third-year class: Russell Stiles, of New York City, chairman; Warren Milton Briggs, of Portsmouth, O.; A. Devereux, of New York City; Edward Wello Freeman, of Newark, N. J.; Thomas Jean Hargrave, of Wymore, Neb.; and Fritz Andrews Nagel, of Denver, Colo. On the second-year committee are: Thomas Reeves Armstrong, of Armstrong, Tex.; Richard Conoyer Evarts, of Cambridge; William Waldermar Hodson, of Minneapolis, Minn.; Wright Hugus, of Wheeling, W. Va.; and Harold Alonzo Scragg, of Scranton, Pa. The first-year committee is composed of: Henry Alpheus Pierce Carter, of Albany, N. Y.; Strabo Vivian Claggett, of Long Beach, Cal.; Donald Earl Dunbar, of Springfield; Basil Duke Edwards, of Washington, D. C.; George Herbert Semler, of New York City and Whitney Hart Shepardson, of Hamilton. N. Y.