ADMINISTERING THE FORUM

With the appointment of next year's committee, the Forum has become definitely established as one of the serious activities of the undergraduates. The personnel of the new committee, which represents a great variety of student interests shows that the future of the Forum will be looked for through the cooperation of the Union and the Speakers' Club. As the general meeting-place of many large College activities, the Union is probably the most convenient building for holding the Forum. This arrangement which will presumably be continued, gives the Forum a suitable home and benefits the Union considerably by identifying with it one of the most valuable of undergraduate institutions. On account of the Union's great size and diversity of interests, however, the administration of the Forum very properly lies with the Speakers' Club, a small and compact organization whose specific purpose is to promote discussion of current events. With the two organizations joined in the personnel of the 1915-16 committee, the Forum should develop into a leading activity for stimulating undergraduate interest in the big questions of the day.