MISSION STUDY GROUPS FORMED

Men Will be Divided Into Four Sections as Done Last Half-Year.

During the second half-year the Mission Study Groups are carried on under the joint auspices of the Christian Association and St. Paul's Society, according to the same general plan as that used in the first half-year in the Bible Study Groups. Several groups began last week, and the others are starting this week and next. Information may be obtained from Phillips Brooks House. Students are welcome in any of the groups.

Group I.--Alternate Mondays at 7 P.M. Professor K. Lake. Graduate students. Noble Room of Phillips Brooks House.

Group II.--Professor J. W. Platner. A group for graduate students who have served in mission work and for others expecting to do so. Time to be arranged to suit majority.

Group III.--Tuesday at 7 P.M. Westmorly 121. "The Moslem World." D. M. Donaldson, formerly of Sahore, India.

Group IV.--Thursdays at 7 P.M. Randall Room of Phillips Brooks House. Group studying "The Present World Situation," being John R. Mott's lectures delivered in Sanders Theatre last March. M. E. Peabody '11, formerly of Bagino School, Philippine Islands.