TRIANGULAR DEBATE BEGINS

UNIVERSITY TEAM MEETS YALE IN SANDERS THEATRE TOMORROW AT 6.

The seventh annual intercollegiate debate under the triangular system between Yale, Princeton, and Harvard will take place tomorrow evening at 8 o'clock. The University team will meet Yale in Sanders Theatre and Princeton in Alexander Hall at Princeton, while Princeton meets Yale in Woolsey Hall, New Haven. The home team in each case will support the negative side of the question, "Resolved, That the best interests of the United States demands a prompt and substantial increase in her army and navy."

The last debate of the series in preparation for the intercollegiate meet was held last evening in the New Lecture Hall. The members of the teams spoke in order without interruption as if in the regular contest, the judges and coaches making their criticisms and suggestions after each side had presented its case. The affirmative team, J. W. Cooke '16, E. R. Roberts '16, P. L. Sayre '16, J. H. Spitz '17, accompanied by Coaches R. T. Parke '98 and S. Curtis '05, and Manager R. J. White '15, will leave South Station today at 1 o'clock. The party will stay in New York this evening and go to Princeton Friday afternoon.

The financial success of the debating team depends entirely upon the sale of tickets which may be obtained at the Co-operative Branch, Memorial Hall, and R. J. White '15 (manager), Hollis 6. The prices are 75 and 50 cents for the lower floor and 25 cents for the balcony.