FIFTY SENIOR PICTURES DUE

LAST DAY FOR APPOINTMENTS AT NOTMAN'S.--HIGHER PRICE FOR GOWNS.

Today is the last day for Seniors to make appointments at Notman's for pictures to appear in the class album. There can be no further extension of time granted. The fifty members of 1915 who have not made arrangements with Notman must do so today. The committee is maikng every effort to get the album out on time and make it a complete record, worthy of 1915, but without the co-operation of the class their endeavors will be unavailing.

Men are also reminded that they must let Notman know which proof they want, before Monday.

Price of Gowns to Rise.

Today is positively the last day that the Seniors can obtain their caps and gowns at the reduced price of $4.25 on or after Monday, March 8, the price will be raised to $4.75. Seniors who wish to take advantage of this reduction should be measured at once at the Co-operative Society.

More Designs Wanted.

The competition for the book-plate of the Senior class album is still open to all members of the Senior class. All men who have any talent in that direction are urgently appealed to by the committee to submit designs at Matthews 5. The competition will be prolonged until March 20 so there is still ample time for men to prepare their designs.