COLLEGE MEN TO AID SERBIA

Students Owning Automobiles Offered Place in Summer Relief Work by Mme. Slavko Grouitch.

Eight hundred thousand Serbian women and children will starve unless they can obtain grain for seed and tools to work with next summer. Madame Slavko Grouitch, the American wife of the Serbian under-secretary for foreign affairs, is in the United States to organize a relief expedition, and she wants college men as volunteers to go to Europe with automobiles in June. The automobiles are to be the property of the men who take them out; transportation will be furnished, but the owner must be prepared to meet the expenses of maintenance. In some cases of exceptional ability arrangements may be made to pay part of the expenses of members of the expedition.

Madame Grouitch's appeal for funds and supplies is being backed by a number of influential men in America. J. P. Morgan & Co., New York, are receiving subscriptions and are acting as agents for the newly-formed Serbian relief committee, the president of which is President Eliot.

Men interested in this expedition's plans should communicate with H. F. Armstrong, in care of the Daily Princetonian, Princeton, N. J., giving details of their automobile experience and ability to meet expenses; or on the other hand, describing their practical agricultural or mechanical knowledge. All contributions of grain, seeds, supplies and farming tools should be sent in care of the committee at Bush Terminal, New York.