TRACK TEAM TO HAVE TWO VACATION MEETS

Technology Contest to be in Stadium on Wednesday.--Penn, Relay Carnival Next Saturday.

About twelve members of the University track team will leave for Philadelphia next, Thursday to take part in the twenty-first annual Pennsylvania Relay Carnival to be held under the auspices of the University of Pennsylvania a week from today. The following men will represent the University: 100-yard dash, E. A. Teschner '17; 1-mile relay, W. J. Bingham '16, T. R. Pennypacker '16, E. A. Teschner '17, and W. Willcox '17; sprint medley, Captain F. W. Capper '15, E. A. Teschner '17, R. Tower '15, and W. Willcox '17; high jump, J. B. Camp '15, J. O. Johnstone '16; broad jump, M. L. Greeley '15, J. O. Johnstone '16, and W. Rollins '16; pole-vault, J. B. Camp '15, M. L. Greeley '15, G. G. Haydock '16; hammer-throw, H. S. Sturgis '15. The University may also enter the following team in the 2-mile relay race: A. Biddle '16, R. D. Campbell '17, F. W. Capper '15, and W. W. Kent '16.

The meet with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, to be held in the Stadium on Wednesday afternoon at 4.30 o'clock, will be open to all members of both the University and Freshman track teams. Entries for this meet should be made immediately in the blue-books posted at Leavitt & Peirce's, the Locker Building, and the Freshman dormitories. The events will include 100-yard dash, 440-yard dash, 3-4-mile run, 1 1-2-mile run, 80-yard high hurdles and all field events. As this is a practice meet there will be no scoring but ribbons will be awarded the winners of the first four places.

There will be practice for all members of both University and Freshman teams on Monday morning at 11.30 o'clock and Tuesday afternoon at 3 o'clock. The meet on Wednesday will then close the practice during the spring vacation except for those men going to Philadelphia.