CALL FOR MORE LACROSSE PLAYERS

Mine Who Have Finished in Spring Football and Soccer Urged to Report.

The University lacrosse management urgently requests all men who participated in the spring practice of football and soccer which has just ended, to come out for the University lacrosse team. No regular team has as yet been picked and any men who come out and work can easily place themselves in line for the team and may even be taken on the western trip which the team will make from May 12 to 16. On this trip the team will play games at Geneva and Ithaca, New York. On the recent southern trip two men were taken who had never played lacrosse before this year.

An especially urgent call is sent out for Freshmen, as barely enough men have reported to make up a Freshman team, and not nearly enough have turned up to play off the interdormitory matches which were scheduled for this week. The class series of games will take place next Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, and men who report immediately will be allowed to participate in them.

Sixteen members of the squad including manager J. Garland '15 have been placed on the training table in the Varsity Club. They are as follows: M. H. Cochran '15, E. E. O'Neil '16, E. B.Flu '17 R. W. Story '15, P. Catton '15, G. F. Beal '16, W. A. Elliott '15, E. M. Wanamaker '16, S. E. Nash '16, W. E. Nightingale '15, J. R. Fleming '15, O. H. Persons '17, W. Lucas '15, R. H. Franzen '17, and T. W. Merriam '15. The training table started this morning at 8 o'clock.