BUILDINGS WILL BE CLOSED SOON

Several Will Remain Open for Summer School Students, However.

The following regulations will be in force during the summer in the various buildings in the University:

All College dormitories will be closed on June 27 for the summer, and will be reopened on September 17. Students who will not be back next year must remove their furniture before June 26. Anyone desiring to enter a room during the summer may do so by presenting to the janitor a written permit from the occupant of the room. Standish Hall and Persis Smith Hall will be open during the summer, for the use of Summer School students.

The University dining halls will be closed during the summer. Memorial and the Freshman dining halls are already closed, and Foxcroft will close after dinner tonight. The Smith Halls dining rooms will be re-opened for the convenience of students in the Summer School.

The libraries of Massachusetts Hall and Randall Hall will be open week-days during the summer from 9 o'clock until 5.30 o'clock, until the removal of books to the Widener Library. Harvard Hall has already closed and will not be open until the opening of College in the fall.

The Locker Building at Soldiers Field will remain open until June 26, after which date it will be closed until fall. All keys should be returned to John before this date. The Weld and Newell boathouses will also remain open until June 26. The Weld boathouse will reopen on July 7, for the convenience of Summer School students.

The University museums will be open to the public during the summer at their regular hours.

The Union will close for the summer after breakfast on June 24. Breakfast will be served on that day until 10 o'clock.