EXTENSIVE PLANS FOR FALL SEASON OF CLUB

Dramatic Club Expects Banner Season Next Year.--Re-organization Has Been Successful.

If the present plans of the executive committee do not miscarry the fall season of the Dramatic Club should be the best in the history of its career. The club was founded in 1908 and during the past three seasons it has reached a degree of excellence which can scarcely be equalled by any other amateur organization. Still more conspicuous improvement may be expected, however.

Plans for a summer advertising campaign are now under way and work on the fall trip has already begun. All the details have not yet been settled but it has been decided not to include either Philadelphia or Baltimore in the itinerary as was rumored.

Early in the fall cards will be sent to each member of the University in an effort to discover the number of men interested in theatrical work of all kinds. In this way it is hoped that a larger representative body than ever will take part in the December production.

There has been an entire re-organization of the business department and a change in the basis of elections, and judging by the success this spring, these innovations have been beneficial. Provided a long play of sufficient merit can be obtained it is hoped to make the trip this fall more extensive than ever before, but in order to do this it will be necessary to secure a long play of considerable merit.