Newly Organized Cambridge Rifle Club at 9 Prospect St.

The Cambridge Rifle Club has been organized recently by citizens of Cambridge and vicinity for the purpose of providing the necessary facilities for those who wish to engage in the sport of rifle and revolver shooting. A 50-foot indoor range is proposed in the basement of the building at 9 Prospect street, Cambridge, and modern Winchester rifles of 22 calibre will be provided for the use of club members.

The club is affiliated with the National Rifle Associated of America through which matches are arranged with other clubs, and medals and trophies are awarded to teams and individuals. Through this connection it will also be possible to obtain from the government, without charge, krag-Jorgensen military rifles and a generous allowance of ammunition for outdoor work, while individual members may purchase through the club standard makes of rifles and revolvers at greatly reduced prices.

The expense of membership is $1.00 initiation fee and $6.00 a year if paid in advance, or $1.00 a month for seven months if so desired, the initiation fee to accompany the application.

Applications should be addressed to the Secretary of the Cambridge Rifle Club, 9 Prospect street, Cambridge.