"NON-COMS." TO DRILL TONIGHT

CAPT. CORDIER WILL BE ASSISTED IN DRILLING BY LIEUT. B. D. EDWARDS 2L.

The school for non-commissioned officers will be moved from Emerson D to the Baseball Cage tonight, where the men will meet Captain Cordier at 7 o'clock. This is done so that the "non-coms." may have some practice in the explanation and illustration of the first movements of the school of the soldier before the instruction of privates begins next week. The class will meet again tomorrow night at the same hour. At both of these assemblies any member of the Regiment will be welcome.

At the school last night, a number of the temporary "non-coms." were called upon by Captain Cordier to explain portions of the Infantry Drill Regulations, and Captain Cordier told the men how to conduct next week's instruction.

B. D. Edwards 2L., lieutenant in the United States Army, has offered to assist Captain Cordier. He will take those men who have to drill in the afternoon, as Captain Cordier's duties as Recruiting Officer leave him free only in the evenings. It is hoped that only those who find it absolutely impossible to drill in the evening will ask for afternoon instruction. Up to last night over 1,000 men had enrolled in the regiment. The list of assignments to the various companies will be published in tomorrow's CRIMSON.