Challenge to Republican Club.

Communications

(We invite all men in the University to submit communications on subjects of timely interest, but assume no responsibility for sentiments expressed under this head.)

To the Editors of the CRIMSON:

In view of the widespread interest throughout the College in the present campaign, the Wilson Club would like to suggest through the columns of the CRIMSON a joint discussion of the issues involved in the presidential campaign with the Republican Club, the terms of such discussion to be arranged later. We would suggest that the meeting be held in the Union or in some other suitable place in the University, within the next two weeks.

The club is preparing to enter the campaign next week in full force. Twenty selected speakers will tour throughout the neighboring towns and villages making open-air speeches from automobiles and street corners, while a series of stump speeches will be held in the streets of Boston.

The club welcomes all Wilson men to its office above the Post Office, where they are asked to sign membership cards. It is hoped that a membership of 1,000 will be reached. Buttons, literature and statistics are now ready at the office and will be given out to those interested.

The club expects to hold a torchlight parade in the near future at which it is hoped Vice-President Marshall will preside. The date of the parade is dependent on the time the important speakers are available. S. V. CLAGGETT 3L.,   President, Wilson Club.