UNIVERSITY TO HEAD PARADE

REPUBLICAN CLUB OFFERS PRIZES FOR BEST SLOGANS FOR BANNERS.

The Republican Club will offer a first prize of five dollars, a second prize of three dollars and a third prize of two dollars for the three best campaign slogans suitable to be printed on a banner and carried in Friday's parade. The wording of these slogans should be submitted to W. O. P. Morgan '18, at Randolph 59, Wednesday, before 6 o'clock.

At a meeting of the class committees and the executive committee of the Republican Club arrangements for the parade in Boston on Friday night were discussed. Plans are being made for a thousand members of the University to be in line. The Republican Club delegation will march at the head of the column and will be lead by the Regiment Band of 40 pieces, which has been especially engaged for the occasion. Technology, Tufts and the Cambridge Hughes' Alliance will all have delegations in the parade, and it is probable that they will march in conjunction with the Republican Club. Special cans will take the men from Harvard square to the starting point.

Chairmen of four committees were appointed at the meeting: finance committee, F. M. Warburg '19; sign committee, W. O. P. Morgan '18; transportation committee, S. Washburn '20.