CREW ENTRIES CLOSE TONIGHT

Candidates Assemble in Trophy Room of Union Thursday Evening.

Entries for the single and double scull and racing pair car races to be held tomorrow, Thursday and Friday, will close tonight at 5.30 o'clock. Blue books are now posted at Weld and Newell boathouses.

The single scull race for the Regents Cup which was won by N. P. Darling '17 last year will be held over the mile course from Cottage Farm bridge down stream tomorrow. The double scull race on Thursday will be rowed over the same course, but the racing pair cars will row only a half mile. The times of these races will be announced later.

On Thursday evening there will be a meeting of all candidates for the University or Freshman crews in the Trophy Room of the Union at 7.30 o'clock. Speeches will be made and the work for the remainder of the year will be outlined.

At the same time, the prizes will be presented to the winners in the fall regatta. Cups will be given to the winning first Eliot and first Standish crews and medals to the men who rowed in the second or third winning crews in the club or dormitory races. Like wise the Filley Cup and the Slocum Cup, won by Standish Hall, will be on exhibition.