HARRIERS LEAVE TODAY

TWELVE TO MAKE TRIP

The University cross-country team will have a light work-out over the Cemetery course this afternoon at 4 o'clock before taking the 7.45 o'clock train from the South Station for Ithaca. Tomorrow afternoon the squad will be taken over the new Cornell course which is somewhat over five miles in length.

The University squad making the trip will be composed of the following: Coach Shrubb, A. R. Bancroft '17 (captain), R. W. Babcock '17, H. R. Bechtel '17, H. S. Boyd '17, R. S. Cook '17, R. H. Davison '17, J. D. Hutchinson '19, R. Kielty '18, G. A. King '18, G. H. Tilghman '19, W. P. Whitehouse '17, C. E. Wright '18 and C. F. Eaton '17 (manager).

The race will be held at 1.45 o'clock Saturday afternoon, after which the runners will be the guests of the Cornell team at the Cornell-Carnegie Technology football game. The result of this run will be telegraphed to Soldiers Field where it will be announced at the football game.

Little is known of the strength of the Cornell squad. With the exception of Captain Windnagle and Boynton, the Cornell team is practically untried, but will probably live up to the reputation made by past teams.

The University team has shown material improvement during the past few weeks and presented a well-balanced team in the Technology run, taking the five first places with ease.

Freshman Run Cancelled.

The Freshman cross-country run with Wakefield High scheduled for Saturday afternoon has been abandoned because the Wakefield harriers are to take part in the interscholastic race at Ithaca on that date. The management is attempting to arrange a run with Andover for that day.