U. S. RELIEF WORK PRAISED

Madame Sarah Bernhardt Told of French Appreciation for America's Part In Great War.

"It is wonderful, perfectly wonderful All France rings with the praise of Norman Prince who so nobly sacrificed his life," said Madame Sarah Bernhardt at in reference to the work University graduates have been doing in France, when interviewed by a CRIMSON reporter just before she left Boston. "Everyone is deeply impressed by the bravery your men have shown abroad," continued the celebrated curtness, "and everyone is extremely grateful for what they have down to help the cause of France."

When asked how she had enjoyed her say in Boston, Madame Bernhardt enthusiastically replied, "I enjoyed it very much. My audiences where very enthusiastic, and I liked most of all the reception which I gave to the students of Harvard the other afternoon." At that time Madame Bernhardt was greeted by Professor. Louis Al lard, who expressed the University's appreciation of her visit to this country at so critical a period to interpret the French art.