H. SCHOLLE HEADS CERCLE CAST

Edouard D'Armand Directing Work Production of "L'Aventurier."

Rehearsals have been held during the past two weeks for "L'Aventurier," the comedy in four acts by Alfred Capus, which will be presented by the Cercle Francais on December 18 and 20. In the rehearsals the cast is being coached Edouard D'Armand, of the Conservator Nationale de Paris, who also directed the production of the three plays which the Cercle presented last year. "L'Aventurier" is a sympathetic character-study an adventurer. The plot turns on the story of a world-traveller who comeback to France and redeems himself after a wandering and somewhat disreputable existence in Africa.

Two performances will be given the year, one in Agassiz House, Cambridge on Monday evening, December 18, all one at the Copley Theatre, Boston, on Wednesday afternoon, December 20. Tickets for both performances will be on sale December 1 at the Co-operative Brance Herrick's and by A. L. Carroll '18, Dunter 26.

The cast, with the men's parts take by members of the University Cercle Francais, and the women's parts members of the Radcliffe Cercle, is announced as follows: Etienne Ranson  H. Scholle '18 Guern  R. W. Longyear '18 Jacques  G. L. Howe '18 Andre Varize  E. Scott '20 Franne  F. de Wolf '18 Le Prefet  R. H. Bassett '20 Genevieve  Marion Graver 1918 Marthe  Boris Halman 1916 La Barenne  Mary Peabody 1919 Lucienne  Prisoills May 1917