Statistics of Rival Captains

Harrie Holland Dadmun '17, of Arleen, leader of the University eleven, had played at left guard for two years. In prepared at Arlington High School where he began his career as a football player. After this he went to Tufts, playing on the football team.

The following year he transferred the University, but was unable to play the team because of the one-year eligibility rule. In 1915 he was a regard guard on the team, and throughout present season has filled the same portion. Captain Dadmun is the strong unit in the University line. He is 22 years old, weighs 212 pounds, and is 6 feet tall.

C. R. Black 1917

Clinton R. Black, captain and guard of the Yale team, entered the State field Scientific School with the Class 1917. He prepared at Phillips Exam Academy, where he took a profited part in athletics. In his freshman at Yale he was captain of his team, played left guard, and since that time has played regularly on the Yale elect Captain Black resides in New York City, and he weighs 210 pounds, is 22 year age,, and his height is 5 feet 9 inch.