HOCKEY MEN BUSY TOMORROW

Meeting of Manager Candidates at 1.30 While Team Aspirants Gather at 7.30 O'clock.

The competition for second assistant manager of the University hockey team will begin tomorrow afternoon when all candidates from the Sophomore Class are to report to R. D. Hunneman '17, Thayer 37, at 1.30 o'clock. At that time the competition will be outlined. A cut will be made before the Christmas recess, another in January and the successful candidates will be chosen at the time of the final Yale game.

The Freshman manager candidates will act be called out until next week, since the Freshman team is not to start practice until the University squad gets well under way.

Meeting at Varsity Club.

A meeting of all candidates for the University hockey team will be held at the Varsity Club tomorrow evening at 7.30 o'clock. Coach A. Winsor '02 will discuss the plans for the coming season and outline the work of the team. The other speakers will be Captain J. E. P. Morgan '17 and Dr. Channing Frothingham '02.

The University hockey team will start practice about December 4, shortly after the Arena is scheduled to open, the preliminary practice behind Hemenway Gymnasium having been abandoned this year.