FOUR NOMINATIONS BY PETITIONS

Lists of Senior Officers Closed and Are to be Published Wednesday.

The Senior Class Nominating Committee has received petitions for the nominations of the following men for officers of the Class of 1917: for marshal, Jarvis Thayer Beal, 2d, of West Newton; Randolph Randall Brown, of Utica, N. Y.; for ivy orator, James Warren Feeney, of Andover; for poet, Robert Nathan Cram, of Kennebunk, Me. No more nominations will be received and the full list of nominations will be published next Wednesday morning.

B. Williams '18 has been appointed a watcher at the polls from 1 to 2 o'clock in place of D. M. Little, Jr., '18. Any other watchers who may be unable to keep their appointments are to name substitutes and notify the nominating committee. The list of watchers at the polls follows: 9-10, A. E. MacDougall and L. Higgins; 10-11. Moseley Taylor and F. H. Harvey; 11-12, C. L. Harrison and G. C. White; 12-1, J. R. Busk and A. W. Gardner; 1-2, F. B. Lund and B. Williams; 2-3, W. F. Robinson and T. C. Thacher; 3-4, J. M. Franklin and M. Wiggin; 4-5, T. S. Blair and H. Robb; 5-6, W. Davis and F. W. Ecker.