CHRISTMAS MUSIC REPEATED

SPECIAL SERVICES HELD AT 4.45 IN AFTERNOON AND 8.15 TONIGHT.

The Christmas services and music which were held in Appleton Chapel yesterday evening will be repeated this afternoon and evening. The afternoon service at 4.45 o'clock will be conducted by Professor Henry Wilder Foote '97, of the Divinity School, and the service at 8.15 o'clock will be held by Professor James Hardy Ropes '89, in the place of the Reverend Professor Edward Caldwell Moore, who will be unable to officiate. The University choir and the Choral Society of Radcliffe, under the direction of Dr. A. T. Davison '06, will render the Christmas music.

This afternoon's service has been planned particularly for the benefit of the children of families connected with the University, but both services will be open to the public. Seats will be reserved for members of the University and Radcliffe until ten minutes before the opening of the services, when the public will be admitted.

The program of the services will be as follows:

Organ prelude: (a) Choral prelude, "Sleepers Wake!"  Karg-Elert (b) Pastorale,  Rheinberger Invocation, closing with Our Lord's Prayer. Chorale, "Break Forth,  O Beauteous Heavenly Light,"  Bach Carol, "Listen, Lordings, Unto Me,"  Osgood Chorus, "The Shepherds' the Holy Family,"  Farewell to Berlioz Scripture readings: St. Luke II, 1-20. Christmas Hymn, "While By My Sheep I Watched at Night,"  Unknown Congregational Hymn, "O Come, All Ye Faithful,"  J. Reading Old French carol, "Bring a Torch, Jeannette, Isabella." Carol, "Christmas Bells,"  Osgood Carol, "The First Noel,"  Traditional Chorale, "O God of Life Whose Power Benign,"  Bach Prayer and Benediction. Organ postlude, Toccata,  Widor