TERM BILLS DUE BY ONE O'CLOCK

Penalty for Students Who Fail to Make Payments Today.

Term bills must be paid to the Bursar at Dane Hall not later than 1 o'clock today. By a vote of the Corporation, each student whose dues to the University remain unpaid is required at once to cease attending lectures or recitations, using the libraries, laboratories, gymnasium, athletic grounds or buildings, boarding at Memorial or Foxcroft Halls, and making use of any other privileges as a student, until his financial relations with the University have been arranged satisfactorily to the Bursar. Failure to comply with this rule is deemed cause for separation of the student from the University. A student in the College who is deprived of his privileges for non-payment of dues is liable for a special fee of $10 upon his reinstatement.

Students who receive scholarships, loans, or beneficiary aid, or who hold monitorships, must sign receipts for them at the Bursar's Office before payment can be made. Students who are candidates for degrees in the middle of the academic year must pay all dues to the University, not later than February 17, 1916.