PLANS FOR DEDICATING NEW ORGAN COMPLETED

Installation to Take Place in Peabody Hall, Phillips Brooks House, on April 9.

The installation of the new organ donated by William Endicott '87 to the Phillips Brooks House Association will be held in Peabody Hall, Phillips Brooks House, on April 9, at 7 o'clock. C. A. Coolidge '17, president of the Phillips Brooks House Association, will preside at the dedication, and Dr. A. P. Fitch '00, and Professor E. C. Moore will speak. The topic of Dr. Fitch's talk will be "Music and its Relation to the Undergraduate." Dr. A. T. Davison '06 will have charge of the musical program and will be assisted by the Appleton Chapel Choir.

The organ which is to be dedicated is a beautifully made instrument of white mahogany. The makers were the well known firm of Hook and Hastings. Power is supplied by an electric motor, and there are two manuals and pedals. The tone is declared by experts to be exactly fitted to the acoustics of the hall. In technical phraseology, it is voiced for the size of the hall. The tone is also exceptionally good.