INNOVATION AT CREW PRACTICE

Temporary Shifts in Make-Up of B to Bring Out Faults.

The fifth week of practice for the University and Freshman crews was completed yesterday afternoon. Coaches Herrick and Haines superintended the practice, trying one innovation when men in University B were temporarily moved so they could see faults in others which the coaches were trying to rectify. A special effort was made to change errors in the slide.

Captain Seth Low and Manaker Elkin of the Yale crew will be in Cambridge over the week-end to draw up the annual agreement for the University's race with Yale on June 23. There will be no radical changes in this agreement, and the meeting today and tomorrow will be for the consideration of details as to the management of the regatta.

Steward Morton G. Bogue of the Intercollegiate Rowing Association gave out publicly yesterday that the Intercollegiate Regatta would be held on the Hudson River at Poughkeepsie, N. Y., on June 17. There had been some speculation as to whether the University of Pennsylvania would agree to this, but that university has now given its assent.