FINAL PRODUCTIONS OF HENRY IV

Last Two Appearances of Nineteenth D. U. Revival to be Staged Today.

The final performances of the Delta Upsilon production of Shakspere's "Henry IV," Part Two, will be given at the Copley Theatre this afternoon and evening at 2.10 and 8.10 o'clock. This revival of one of Shakspere's seldom acted plays has set a hitherto unattained standard in amateur productions.

The scenery, designed in the modern manner especially for this revival, is rich in pictorial and suggestive effect, and comprises eleven different scenes. The players, numbering more than forty, were coached by Professor Richard Ordynski and Mr. Everett Glass. The leading characters of Falstaff, the King, and Prince Hal are played by C. B. Wetherell '08, F. A. Wilmot '10, and S. Hume '13, respectively, in a way that bears comparison with professional acting.

The play has, until this revival, never been acted in Boston--a strange fact when one considers the human interest and particularly the humor that it yields in actual performance. The fat Knight and his followers appear in their most amusing vein; the old King presents a moving figure of a dying monarch and father; and his son, Prince Hal, is a most interesting character study of the mind and heart of one who combines humanity and loyalty.

Today's performance will mark the last opportunity to witness this production which is as notable a contribution to the Shakspere tercentenary celebration as Boston is likely to see.

Tickets for today's performances are on sale at Herrick's and the Copley Theatre box office.