FIRST LEITER CUP GAMES MONDAY

Series to be Arranged on Some System as Tennis Tournament.

The Leiter Cup baseball games will begin next Monday. An elimination chart of games between the teams already signed up in the blue-book at Leavitt & Peirce's, similar to a schedule for a tennis tournament, will be made out. Games will be played, weather permitting, on Soldiers Field every afternoon at 4 o'clock. Games which have to be postponed will be shifted to the end of the round in which they are scheduled, thus permitting the series to continue without any interruption in the order first planned. All men who have signed up in the blue-book at Leavitt & Peirce's independently of any of the organized teams will either be enrolled as substitutes, or, in the event of there being a sufficient number, will be formed into an additional team or teams. The captains and managers of the various teams must call at the office of the Athletic Association every day on which they are scheduled to play, when each captain and each manager will be provided with a baseball. A box will be placed at the entrance to the CRIMSON Building in which all game scores must be placed as soon after the games have been played as possible.